Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gaby dela Merced - Most Beautiful Filipina


Gaby dela Merced - Most Beautiful Filipina

Gaby dela Merced Ranked No. 95 of 100 Most
Beautiful Filipina... But in this blog and
for her fans, she actually Ranked No. 1.

A beautiful fresh Filipina is a race-car
driver, one of the most prolific competitors
in the Asian Formula 3 circuit.

"I make sure I have lots of sleep, drink a
lot of water and de-stress before a race.

"I have a very special relationship with my
car, she says. When I'm behind the wheel, I
become the car." Gaby

Gaby is also into extreme sports and has
joined several adventure races. She also
coaches the flag football club at her
former grade school, Miriam College.

Truly Most Beautiful Filipina - Gaby dela Merced



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt really notice this shampoo commercial ikaw pala yan gabb... nice hair!! pero y nagpacut ka hmm... maybe disturbo sa race kc ur wearing a helmet pa diba now i know!!!

Anonymous said...

grabe..cute mo po dyan sa commercial na yan..really cute...i'm your numbe 1 fun..goodluck sa seminar..=)