Monday, November 19, 2007

Gaby dela Merced Dream Car

Gaby dela Merced Dream Car

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren



The McLaren Mercedes-Benz SLR is a Anglo-German supercar jointly developed by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren Automotive.

Classified as a supercar and compared to cars like the Porsche Carrera GT and Enzo Ferrari, the presence of the automatic gear box, front mid-engined arrangement and its driving characteristics lead some commentators to classify the SLR McLaren as a Super GT whose closer rivals are the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and Ferrari 599 GTB. (Wikipedia)

Oh my! That car above is approximately US$495,000 or P22,275,000.

Luckily, I have one I bought 5 years ago and I may give it
to Gaby as a Gift... if my income will triple next year...

Just kidding!

I'm sure you now understand that Gaby is worth that much. She is precious & gentle but down-to-earth beautiful filipina racer.

What do you think?

Jason



No comments: